Kalaburgi (Karnataka), Jun 18 (ANI): Kalaburgi has been a centre for two main religions of India, Hinduism and Islam. For centuries the two communities have mingled together, celebrated their fests together, ensuing a long lasting bond of brotherhood. Nestled inside this wonderful city, the Dargah of Hazzrat Kunja Masha Bee Sultana is visited by a host of devotees who come to seek divine blessings from their revered Saint.
- Dargah spreads message of peaceful co-existence in Kalaburgi
- ETRO: Men’s Show Presentation Spring/Summer 2019 (with interview)
- Bishan Bedi Urges Members To Vote For Cricketers DDCA Election
- Fifa Wc Fever High In Jalandhar, Brazil Is City’s Favourite
- 14 lakh untrained teacher are completing their Diploma in Education through SWAYAM: HRD Minister