Darjeeling (West Bengal), July 09 (ANI): Army patrolling was witnessed on the streets amid the indefinite shutdown called by the Gorkha Janmukti Morcha (GJM) protestors in Darjeeling, on Sunday. The situation in the region has not got any relief since last month and there have been constant reports of violence in regard of the demand of ‘Gorkhaland’ by the agitators. Yesterday, the supporters torched a Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (DHR) Toy train station in the Sonada area.
- Next story School students worship their teachers, mothers on occasion of ‘Guru Purnima’
- Previous story Alleging assault, college student writes letter to CM Yogi Adityanath
- Students vandalise public property after one of their friends died in road accident
- Massive landslide leaves several people homeless in Udhampur
- Watch: Visuals of rapid mobility and redeployment exercise by IAF from inside helicopter
- Auto driver allegedly rapes minor, enraged locals protest on streets
- Deepika, Ranbir all set to be showstoppers for Walk of Mijwan 2018