Darjeeling (West Bengal), July (ANI): The indefinite strike called by the supporters of Gorkha Janmukti Morcha (GJM) in Darjeeling entered its 32nd day on Monday. The situation in the region has not got any relief since last one month and there have been constant reports of violence in regard of the demand of ‘Gorkhaland’ by the agitators. Darjeeling is witnessing unrest after GJM announced indefinite strike to protest against the West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee’s decision to make Bengali compulsory for all schools in the state.
- Next story Yogi Adityanath’s departure delayed due to technical glitch in helicopter
- Previous story Did Rahul Gandhi criticise PM Modi on Twitter after meeting Chinese envoy, questions Vijay Chauthaiwale
- Paula Patton talks history with Meghan Markle at ‘Traffik’ premiere
- Irreplaceable Wenger transformed the beautiful game, says Gazidis
- Cheech and Chong’s careers highlighted at Grammy Museum
- Democrats sue Russia, Trump campaign for alleged 2016 election conspiracy
- Watch: PM Modi meets Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel