Darjeeling (West Bengal), July 08 (ANI): As the indefinite strike continues in Darjeeling, Tashi Bhutia, a supporter of the Gorkhaland movement, was found dead in the hill town. However, the locals are alleging that Bhutia was killed by the CRPF. While his shroud body was seen laid on a vehicle, the supporters were seen raising slogans for ‘Gorkhaland’ to show their outraged against the alleged killing.
- Darjeeling unrest: Gorkhaland supporter Tashi Bhutia allegedly shot dead by CRPF
- It’s always an honour to work with Anees Bazmee: Anil Kapoor
- Darjeeling unrest: Himalayan Railway toy train station torched
- Ajay Kumar Saroj, The Golden Superstar Of The Track
- Arokya Rajiv Hopes His Silver Will Open Further Doors