Darjeeling (West Bengal), July 08 (ANI): As the indefinite strike continues in Darjeeling, Tashi Bhutia, a supporter of the Gorkhaland movement, was found dead in the hill town. However, the locals are alleging that Bhutia was killed by the CRPF. While his shroud body was seen laid on a vehicle, the supporters were seen raising slogans for ‘Gorkhaland’ to show their outraged against the alleged killing.
- Next story Trump reiterates ‘America first’ policy
- Previous story It’s always an honour to work with Anees Bazmee: Anil Kapoor
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle attend a reception for the forthcoming Invictus Games
- Demand for flower, plant saplings surges in spring season in Kashmir
- Watch: Commuters given buttermilk to beat the heat
- DCW chief Swati Maliwal to end fast tomorrow after Centre introduces death for child rape
- Suspect in latest Florida school shooting: ‘I shot through the door’