Darjeeling (West Bengal), Aug 24 (ANI): There seem to be no end to the indefinite strike led by Gorkha Janmukti Morcha in Darjeeling and the series of violence doesn’t seem to neutralise. After Kalimpong, unidentified miscreants hurled an explosive in front of the Sukhiapokhri Police station on early Thursday morning. A few vehicles were damaged due to the explosion’s impact and no casualties were reported. A police contingent reached the location to investigate the matter and reportedly raids are being conducted to find leads in regard of the explosion. The region is in a state of crisis as the people are demanding a separate state of ‘Gorkhaland’.
- Next story Amitabh Bachchan reveals motivation keeps him associated with KBC
- Previous story Residents flee as mudslide hits Swiss village
- ISI instructed Chief Justice to not release Nawaz Sharif and his daughter till elections: Islamabad HC Justice
- ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ actor Siddharth Shukla rams BMW into 3 cars, injuring 1
- UK’s Gravesend boasts of one of the largest Gurdwara complex
- Couple from Poland inspired by Kashmiri culture, renews vows in Srinagar
- Mamata Banerjee’s own people don’t applaud her speeches: Babul Supriyo