Bagdogra (W.B.), June 10 (ANI): Over 10,000 tourists have been left stranded after violence erupted in West Bengal’s Darjeeling for past few days. Speaking to ANI, tourists said that they wanted to go back to their homes and never wanted to visit Darjeeling again. As shops were shut and transportation was suspended from the roads, tourists have appealed the State Government to arrange transport facilities for them. After the decision of the West Bengal Government to make Bengali compulsory in all schools, the GJM supporters protested against the decision of the State Government.
- Darjeeling violence: Never want to visit again, say tourists
- Kazakhstan President welcomes world leaders at 17th SCO summit
- Players Dazzle On The Ramp At The Inaugural AIFF Awards
- One side, entire MP is burning from farmers’ movement, Other side, Agricultural minister are doing yoga
- McGrath Is Hopeful The Tiff Between CA & ACA Is Sorted Soon