Saharanpur (Uttar Pradesh), Oct 19 (ANI): One of the largest Islamic seminaries in India, Darul Uloom Deoband in Uttar Pradesh’s Sharanpur has issued a ‘fatwa’ banning Muslims from posting pictures on social media platforms. The fatwa announced that Muslims, men and women alike, should not post pictures of themselves or their family members on any social media sites as the act is ‘un-Islamic’.
- Darul Uloom Deoband issues ‘fatwa’ banning Muslims from posting photos on social media
- Dera Chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim’s supporters to celebrate ‘black Diwali’ this year
- Watch: PM Modi celebrates Diwali with jawans, salutes their bravery
- Watch: Hundreds of clowns march through Mexico City
- Aligarh Municipal Commissioner garlands, distributes sweets to people caught defecating in open