New Delhi, Mar 21 (ANI): Union Minister of Information and Technology Ravi Shankar Prasad, on Wednesday gave a strict warning to Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg over the data breach allegations. While addressing the media persons, Prasad said, “Mr. Mark Zuckerberg you better know the observation of IT Minister of India, if any data theft of Indians is done with the collusion of FB systems, it will not be tolerated.” He added that India has got stringent powers in the IT Act including summoning Zuckerberg to India.
- Data theft of Indians will not be tolerated, will summon Zuckerberg if needed: IT Minister
- The future is in digital medium: Dia Mirza
- Happy Birthday Rani Mukerji: Five reasons why we miss her presence on silver screen
- EU proposes online turnover tax for big tech firms
- Election security top priority for U.S.: DHS chief