Banda (U.P.), July 09 (ANI): In yet another embarrassment for Uttar Pradesh, a Government Railway Police (GRP) official took a dead body on a rickshaw for postmortem due to unresponsiveness of ambulance services. The police official hired an e-rickshaw and followed the vehicle carrying the dead body to hospital. Reportedly, the victim died after falling onto the railway track. Giving details, the railway police official said that no ambulance service responded to his call, leaving him with no option than to carry the body on rickshaw. The incident took place when the body arrived at railway station from Atarra and was handed over to the GRP police.
- Next story Watch: Women wash feet of CM Raghubar Das during ‘Guru Mahotsav’ programme
- Previous story Financial crisis forced farmer to use his daughters to plough field
- President Kovind hosts banquet for Seychelles counterpart, PM Modi, EAM Swaraj in attendance
- Ben Affleck, Lindsay Shookus take relationship to next level
- Trump claims ‘a lot of progress’ in Middle East
- Any order of court, NGT will be strictly abided by: NBCC Managing Director
- I dedicate my award as tribute to Sridevi: Nawazuddin