Banda (U.P.), July 09 (ANI): In yet another embarrassment for Uttar Pradesh, a Government Railway Police (GRP) official took a dead body on a rickshaw for postmortem due to unresponsiveness of ambulance services. The police official hired an e-rickshaw and followed the vehicle carrying the dead body to hospital. Reportedly, the victim died after falling onto the railway track. Giving details, the railway police official said that no ambulance service responded to his call, leaving him with no option than to carry the body on rickshaw. The incident took place when the body arrived at railway station from Atarra and was handed over to the GRP police.
- Dead body carried on rickshaw for postmortem
- Financial crisis forced farmer to use his daughters to plough field
- Telangana shares cordial relations with Centre: Deputy CM Mahmood Ali
- Salman Khan finally joins ‘Judwaa 2’ cast to shoot for his cameo
- Revealed! Shah Rukh Khan plays a guide in ‘Jab Harry Met Sejal’