Pilibhit (Uttar Pradesh), July 13 (ANI): The Hardoi Branch Canal near Uttar Pradesh’s Pilibhit Tiger Reserve witnessed a floating body of a tigress. The reason of the tigress’ death is yet to be ascertained and the forest officials are now investigating the matter. The age of the tigress is said to be 12 and according to the reports, it is believed that the villagers or poachers have killed the tigress by poisoning.
- Next story Mahesh Sharma Clarifies China Visit Was For An Event
- Previous story Delhi-Dehradun highway blocked due to landslide
- Mother of Nirbhaya spoke on ordinance approved by govt on death penalty in rape with minor
- Renuka Chaudhary spoke on ordinance approved by govt on death penalty in rape with minor
- Sukma encounter: Mortal remains of CRPF ASI brought to his native place
- What about those above 12 years old?: Nirbhaya victim’s mother questions POCSO act
- Terrorist organizations are moving freely in Pakistan: Kashmiri leader