Fourteen people are killed in India as protests sparked by the conviction of “godman” for raping two women turn deadly. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Many killed in India protests after ‘godman’ convicted of rape
- Previous story Dera violence: State Govt. to compensate all the affected: Additional Chief Secretary Ram Niwas
- European Parliamentarians, experts lambast Pakistan for sheltering terrorists
- South Asia Newsline (Weekly programme) – Mar 16, 2018
- 67% Indian mid-size businesses hit by ransomware, says survey
- Man allegedly kills nephew’s wife with sword
- Woman kills mentally-challenged husband with help of brother-in-laws