10 people are killed in some of the worst street clashes Venezuela has seen in recent months, as the country votes in an election thought by many to be rigged to give President Maduro unprecedented power. Ryan Brooks reports.
- Next story Venezuela’s opposition refuses to recognize constitutional assembly vote
- Previous story Amit Shah spoke in a press conference over achievements of Modi Government in Lucknow
- Delhiites stage protest against massive tree felling
- CM Yogi takes ‘Swachhta’ pledge during cleanliness drive in Lucknow
- Sikh leadership express anger over Pak’s move to prevent Indian HC from visiting Panja Sahib
- CM Yogi begins cleanliness drive at Gomti river bank in Lucknow
- Watch: Building collapses during anti-encroachment drive, one person gravely injured