California, Dec 19 (ANI): Spreading to 259,000 acres, the deadly Thomas Fire has become California’s third largest wildfire on record. The largest was the 2003 Cedar Fire near San Diego which destroyed 273,246 acres. With harsh winds tearing through the area, more devastation is feared. According to firefighters, the blaze has already destroyed more than 1,000 structures, including over 750 homes, in coastal communities in Southern California. Over 8,400 firefighters are working around the clock to save lives and contain the fire.
- Next story South Asia Newsline (Program) – Dec 18, 2017
- Previous story These delicious homemade chocolates make a perfect Christmas gift
- Watch: BJP leader’s relatives deny money, thrash petrol pump employees
- Now, type easily with Google’s floating GBoard
- Lal Bahadur Shastri’s mantra ‘Jai Jawan Jai Kisan’ became philosophy of my life: VP Naidu
- Century we are living in belongs to India: CM Chouhan
- By March end, 1st project of waterways in Ganga will be completed: Nitin Gadkari