Gonda (Uttar Pradesh), Oct 31 (ANI): In the latest development in the death of a boy by cavalcade of Uttar Pradesh Cabinet Minister Om Prakash Rajbhar, police have seized the car and also arrested the minister’s driver. The incident took place on Saturday when Om Prakash Rajbhar was travelling in the car, which went on to hit the boy in Gonda. Furious over the child’s death, locals had staged a protest by placing the body on the road. Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath had announced an ex-gratia of Rs 5 lakh for the boy’s family. Meanwhile, Rajbhar said I will cooperate in the investigation.
- Next story Amit Shah attacked on Congress in a election rally in Himachal Pradesh
- Previous story Detainees protest as Australia starts dismantling Manus Island center
- Asia’s largest Tulip garden opens for visitors
- Ball tampering scandal: Ashish Nehra appreciates Smith, Bancroft for admitting mistake
- Why would my son surrender? He has not done anything wrong: Ashwini Kumar Choubey
- Ambani Family, Shloka Mehta visit Siddhivinayak Temple
- Christians celebrate Palm Sunday across India