Gonda (Uttar Pradesh), Oct 31 (ANI): In the latest development in the death of a boy by cavalcade of Uttar Pradesh Cabinet Minister Om Prakash Rajbhar, police have seized the car and also arrested the minister’s driver. The incident took place on Saturday when Om Prakash Rajbhar was travelling in the car, which went on to hit the boy in Gonda. Furious over the child’s death, locals had staged a protest by placing the body on the road. Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath had announced an ex-gratia of Rs 5 lakh for the boy’s family. Meanwhile, Rajbhar said I will cooperate in the investigation.
- Death of 5-yr-old by UP Minister’s car: Family cries foul, Minister says will cooperate
- Detainees protest as Australia starts dismantling Manus Island center
- 639 Nails Extracted From A Man’s Stomach
- Now will be necessary national anthem for all employees in municipal offices in Jaipur
- Clinton says “will come as the president” for Halloween