More than 200 people have been killed by twin bomb blasts that struck busy junctions in the heart of Somalia’s capital Mogadishu, marking the deadliest attacks since an Islamist insurgency began in 2007. Samantha Vadas reports.
- Previous story Colin Kaepernick files grievance against NFL owners accusing them of colluding to not sign him
- Death toll from blasts in Somalia’s capital Mogadishu tops 200
- Colin Kaepernick files grievance against NFL owners accusing them of colluding to not sign him
- Japan’s Yoshihide Muroya soars to Indy win to clinch Red Bull Air Race World Championship title
- WWE signs first woman wrestler from the Arab world
- U.S. to remain in Iran nuclear deal ‘right now’