Mandi (Himachal Pradesh), Aug 13 (ANI): At least seventeen people were killed and several others got injured after a massive landslide swept away buses in Himachal Pradesh’s Mandi district on Sunday. Meanwhile, rescue operation is underway and Army has been called to fasten the operation. The injured were rushed to a nearby hospital for treatment.
- Previous story Urged HM Rajnath to initiate the process for creation of separate state: GJM leader Thapa
- Death toll rises to 17 as massive landslide sweeps away buses in Mandi
- Urged HM Rajnath to initiate the process for creation of separate state: GJM leader Thapa
- Guam residents pray for peace as North Korea deadline looms
- Kenya protest: Violence follows re-election of President Uhuru Kenyatta
- Ranveer Singh’s new regal look will surely leave you craving for more!