Kathmandu (Nepal), Aug 22 (ANI): Flash floods and landslides triggered by heavy rains have left more than 284 people dead in Nepal. The government has come under fire for not responding fast enough to the disaster. More than 26 districts in Terai region have been badly affected by flash floods triggered by incessant rainfall and 2,800 houses have been completely destroyed. Hundreds of flood-hit families have taken shelter in public places and local schools and are living on empty stomachs without any proper relief and relocation.
- Death toll rises to 284 in flood hit Nepal
- India releases 7 Pakistani nationals at Attari-Wagah border
- Maldives Parliament siege: Opposition lawmakers roughed up by military personnel
- Politicos hail SC verdict on triple talaq
- It is going to be herculean task to implement triple talaq verdict on ground: Asaduddin Owaisi