Dehradun (Uttarakhand), Jan 6 (ANI): A Debt-ridden man attempted suicide by consuming poison during a ‘Janta Darbar’ (People’s Court) held by Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat at his residence in Dehradun on Saturday. The man identified as Prakash Pandey, resident of Kathgodam district, was rushed to the hospital where doctors cleared his stomach. The man is out of danger now and he has been kept under observation, said a doctor of Government Doon Medical College Hospital. The police are investigating the case.
- Next story Barack Obama to be first guest on David Letterman’s new Netflix show
- Previous story India’s GDP didn’t face such reduction after demonetisation, GST as 1991’s economic reforms, says NITI Aayog VC
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh