New Delhi, Nov 02 (ANI): Deepika Padukone’s ex-boyfriend Nihaar Pandya is all set to make his Bollywood debut soon in Kangana Ranaut starrer ‘Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi.’ Nihaar was Deepika’s first boyfriend when she shifted to Mumbai. The two were in a live-in relationship for three years. Both of them were trying a hand at Bollywood; while Deepika became a star after working with Shahrukh Khan in ‘Om Shanti Om’, Nihaar is still struggling to make a mark. The highly anticipated biographical film is based on the life of the queen of the princely state of Jhansi, Rani Laxmibai, and her war against the British East India Company during the Indian Rebellion of 1857. The Kangana Ranaut-starrer, which has been in the news ever since the announcement of the film, will see Nihaar essay the role of Baji Rao the second (II) in the film. Nihaar underwent multiple acting and training workshops to get every nuance of the character right. The movie is directed by Krish Jagarlamudi and also stars Sonu Sood and Ankita Lokhande, is slated to hit the theatres on April 27.
- Next story Himachal in grip of ‘5 mafia monsters’: PM Modi
- Previous story Marijuana can lead to cognitive dysfunction in HIV patients
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Here’s what Salman’s fans have to say about his conviction
- Terrorism is foremost threat to international peace, security: EAM Swaraj
- EAM Swaraj meets Venezuelan Foreign Affairs Minister Jorge Arreaza
- Brazil’s ex-president Lula can be jailed, rules top court
- Meeke sets pace for French rally