Iraqi Kurdish President Massoud Barzani is to step down, just weeks after a referendum on Kurdish independence that he orchestrated backfired. Lucy Fielder reports.
- Next story Puerto Rico governor calls for cancellation of Whitefish contract
- Previous story Tens of thousands march in Barcelona for unity
- Watch: Ranveer Singh shares dance steps with Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev at IIM Bangalore
- Assam Zoo makes special arrangements for animals amid scorching heat
- Second season of ‘Jeet Kune Do’ Federation Cup commences in Srinagar
- Alwar Lynching: Victim might have died in police custody, claims BJP MLA Dev Ahuja
- Mountaineering team finds mortal remains of IAF personnel died in 1968 crash