New Delhi, Aug 30 (ANI): Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley on Wednesday addressed a Cabinet briefing in the national capital. During the event, Jaitley said in a first ever exercise after Independence, the Ministry of Defence in consultation with the Indian Army has decided to reform the Indian Army in a planned manner. The first phase of the reforms involves redeployment and restructuring of approximately 57,000 posts of officers, JCOs, ORs and civilians.
- Defence Ministry approves 1st phase of reforms in Indian Army: Arun Jaitley
- ‘KISS’ enters Guinness Book again for world’s massive Laughter Yoga Class
- British Prime Minister arrives in Japan to discuss trade, North Korea
- Federal funding for Harvey will ‘far exceed’ Katrina: Texas governor
- Paris remembers Princess Diana