New Delhi, Aug 30 (ANI): Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley on Wednesday addressed a Cabinet briefing in the national capital. During the event, Jaitley said in a first ever exercise after Independence, the Ministry of Defence in consultation with the Indian Army has decided to reform the Indian Army in a planned manner. The first phase of the reforms involves redeployment and restructuring of approximately 57,000 posts of officers, JCOs, ORs and civilians.
- Next story Furious students lock school, demand new school building
- Previous story ‘KISS’ enters Guinness Book again for world’s massive Laughter Yoga Class
- Russian ice hockey gold medallists sing national anthem
- Shocking! Newborn dies after mother allegedly throws her into dustbin
- ‘Dark Day’ for Bollywood: Amar Singh breaks down while remembering Sridevi
- Heavy rain lashes Shimla, mercury dips further
- Politicos offer condolences over Sridevi’s sudden demise