Fatehabad (Haryana), July 28 (ANI): Defying all odds, a 45-year-old armless man from Haryana’s Fatehabad district sews clothes with his feet. Madan Lal was born without hands but it didn’t break his spirit. His family and villagers support him. Lal runs a small shop that helps him support his family financially. Lal, who also teaches students in schools and colleges, has become an inspiration for students and the youth. Lal has become an epitome of ‘specially-abled’ fighting the tag of being ‘disabled’. He not only takes measurements and sews clothes, but also do other chores like cooking, dressing up, shaving, cleaning and numerous more.
- Defying odds! 45-year-old armless tailor stitches clothes with his feet
- Senate Democrats toast healthcare victory
- Thousands Put Their Life On The Line To Go To School & Work In Reasi
- Supreme Court Order, now will not be arrested directly in dowry harassment case
- Abhishek Bachchan Hosts NBA Player Kevin Durant In Delhi