Fatehabad (Haryana), July 28 (ANI): Defying all odds, a 45-year-old armless man from Haryana’s Fatehabad district sews clothes with his feet. Madan Lal was born without hands but it didn’t break his spirit. His family and villagers support him. Lal runs a small shop that helps him support his family financially. Lal, who also teaches students in schools and colleges, has become an inspiration for students and the youth. Lal has become an epitome of ‘specially-abled’ fighting the tag of being ‘disabled’. He not only takes measurements and sews clothes, but also do other chores like cooking, dressing up, shaving, cleaning and numerous more.
- Next story ICW 2017: Dia Mirza looks stunning as ‘Radha’ in Anju Modi’s collection
- Previous story Senate Democrats toast healthcare victory
- Melania Trump speaks at youth empowerment event
- Wildfire menaces rural, northern California community
- IIFA Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor awes audiences with power-packed performance
- Research in consumer behaviour predicts 120 million Indian online shoppers in 2018
- Watch: Rains lash parts of Mumbai city