New Delhi, Oct 27 (ANI): Delhi airport’s revamped Terminal 2 is ready for flyers and will open from 29th October for its operations. Airlines operating from Terminal 1 will now shift one-third of their operations to the revamped Terminal 2 which has been underutilised in the past, only opening operations for Haj pilgrimage passengers for 3 months in a year. The Delhi International Airport Ltd. has spent Rs 100 crore to give T2 its upgraded infrastructure at par with T1 and T3. The new terminal has four entry gates, two exit gates and 74 check-in counters to assist arrivals.
- Next story Nigerian student molestation case: Nigerian association meets school principal
- Previous story Tiger Woods arrives at court
- ISI instructed Chief Justice to not release Nawaz Sharif and his daughter till elections: Islamabad HC Justice
- ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ actor Siddharth Shukla rams BMW into 3 cars, injuring 1
- UK’s Gravesend boasts of one of the largest Gurdwara complex
- Couple from Poland inspired by Kashmiri culture, renews vows in Srinagar
- Mamata Banerjee’s own people don’t applaud her speeches: Babul Supriyo