New Delhi, Apr 27 (ANI): A team of Delhi Crime Branch Police on Thursday left for Chennai along with All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK) leader TTV Dinakaran for investigating further in the AIADMK symbol alleged bribery case. A Delhi court on Wednesday remanded TTV Dinakaran for five days’ in police custody in the two leaves bribery case. TTV Dinakaran, is accused of bribing an Election Commission official to get the AIADMK’s ‘ two leaves’ symbol for his faction of the party.
- Delhi Crime Branch officials take TTV Dinakaran to Chennai for investigation
- Fire breaks out at plastic factory
- Protests erupt against China Pakistan Economic Corridor project
- ‘We are proud Indians, not bloody Indians’: Harbhajan slams Jet Airways pilot for ‘racist’ remarks
- Internet services suspended for a month in Kashmir Valley