Saharanpur (Uttar Pradesh), July 13 (ANI): The Delhi-Dehradun highway has been blocked due to land slide near Dat Kali Mandir in Uttar Pradesh’s Saharanpur. Large queues of buses and private cars were seen waiting for the road to open and reportedly the road clearing operation is still is underway. Meanwhile, incessant rainfall is lashing Dehradun and a flood-like situation has arose in the region.
- Next story Dead body of tigress found near Pilibhit Tiger Reserve
- Previous story Ganga’s water level rises in Varanasi, breaks connectivity of ghats
- President Kovind hosts banquet for Seychelles counterpart, PM Modi, EAM Swaraj in attendance
- Ben Affleck, Lindsay Shookus take relationship to next level
- Trump claims ‘a lot of progress’ in Middle East
- Any order of court, NGT will be strictly abided by: NBCC Managing Director
- I dedicate my award as tribute to Sridevi: Nawazuddin