New Delhi, Dec 21 (ANI): Speaking about the Adhyatamik Vishwavidyalya case, Delhi Commission for Women (DCW) chief Swati Maliwal said suspicious activities were going in this Ashram. The Delhi High Court has now directed CBI probe in Adhyatamik Vishwavidyalya case where women and minor girls were allegedly sexually assaulted. Maliwal said some very shocking things have been seized from the Ashram which include injections and medicines in bulk. On the order of High Court, Delhi Commission for Women and Delhi Police successfully rescued unknown number of girls from Adhyatamik Vishwavidyalya on Tuesday.
- Next story Hide out of arms and ammunition busted in Sanjote area of Mendher
- Previous story AP govt. begins distribution of Chandranna Christmas Kanuka
- 2 Held For Assaulting, Burning Woman Alive In Temple
- CBI chargesheets Farooqabdullah and three others for alleged irregularities in cricket association
- International justice court hearing on Kullbhushan Jadhav Today
- Gujarat 5 state Highways closed due to water logging
- Sandeepa Dhar in Exclusive Interview For Sonali Bendre And Irrfan Khan At Cancer