New Delhi, Jan 09 (ANI): Delhi pollution seems to have slightly improved as PM 2.5 and PM 10 move out of ‘very poor’ category. Air Quality Index (AQI) of Delhi’s Lodhi Road area shows prominent pollutants PM 2.5 and PM 10 in ‘poor’ category today. Air pollutant PM2.5 is fine particulate matter which is a concern for health when levels in air are elevated. The tiny particles of PM2.5 reduce visibility and cause the air to appear hazy when levels are high.
- Next story Fog grips Delhi, 22 trains cancelled due to low visibility
- Previous story Textile industry struggles to reach stability point post GST
- Condition of river Yamuna worsens as Rs 460 cr cleaning project gets delayed
- Actual BJP slogan should be ‘Beti Padhao aur Beti ko BJP ke MLA se bachao’: Rahul Gandhi
- Thousands throng Kerala streets against SC’s verdict on Sabarimala
- I like Southgate and what he offers – Enrique
- At least six people killed in flash floods in southern France