New Delhi, Oct 23 (ANI): The Air Quality Index (AQI) in the national capital and NCR remain “very poor” even after three days of Diwali. Heavy smog was seen at Rashtrapati Bhavan on Monday morning. The Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) recorded an air quality of index with a score of 319 for the city. South Delhi’s R.K. Puram area recorded the AQI at 239, ITO at 251, Anand Vihar at 569 (Hazardous) in Air Quality Index. The situation is expected to turn from bad to worse. The Supreme Court had suspended the sale of fire-crackers in Delhi-NCR, in a bid to test whether a Diwali without firecrackers this year will have a positive effect on the steadily deteriorating air quality.
- Previous story Rani Mukherjee’s Father Funeral | Bollywood Stars- Aamir Khan, Ranveer singh Attended the Funeral
- Delhi’s air quality remains hazardous after Diwali
- Rani Mukherjee’s Father Funeral | Bollywood Stars- Aamir Khan, Ranveer singh Attended the Funeral
- 2018 Mclaren 570S Spyider Walkaround 2017 Frankfurt Auto Show Part I
- 2018 Mclaren 570S Spyider Walkaround 2017 Frankfurt Auto Show Part II
- Skeletons fill Mexican streets in lead up to Day of the Dead celebrations