New Delhi, Oct 20 (ANI): The Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) on Friday reported that the pollution levels in Delhi are lower compared to the air quality recorded during Diwali in 2016. The Air Quality Index (AQI) value yesterday was 319, terming it in very poor category; while the AQI last Diwali (October 30) had touched severe level after recording an index value of 431. On October 9, the Supreme Court had banned the sale of firecrackers during this Diwali to see effects of its suspension in the light of the severe pollution and smog-like conditions prevalent in Delhi during this period.
- Next story Locals live in distress due to heavy shelling by Pakistan
- Previous story Watch: Fire breaks out in plastic factory
- Namaste England Leaked Footage Arjun Kapoor
- Two American tourists die in Australian helicopter crash
- Ram Rajya Rath Yatra reaches Rameswaram
- Kupwara encounter: Wreath laying ceremony of Policeman Deepak Thusoo performed
- Arjuna awardee table tennis player Soumyajit Ghosh accused of rape by 18-year-old