While the Supreme Court imposed a ban on selling of crackers this Diwali in order to curb pollution in the National Capital, people have mixed feelings about the decision. Most of them believe that it’s a good step, others believe that instead of ban, crackers use could be toned down. One thing is for sure, Diwali is not going to be as sweet as always.
- Next story NFL Commissioner Goodell says players ‘should stand’ for anthem
- Previous story For Me The Real Cricket Is The 5-Day Test Cricket- Kirti Azad
- Bengaluru’s Bellandur Lake spills toxic foam again, creates problem for residents
- SC/ST Prevention Act: Curfew remains imposed in Madhya Pradesh
- Crash-test cockroaches inspire wall-climbing robot
- Woman attacked with acid, father-in-law held in Moradabad
- Asia’s largest tulip garden opens for tourists