Delta’s third-quarter profit fell less than expected as disruptions caused by hurricanes cost the airline less than some investors had feared. Fred Katayama reports.
- Delta profit beats Wall St as storms cost less than expected
- Eminem rebukes ‘racist’ Donald Trump in awards show rap
- World’s first 2mm solar glass facility opens in Bharuch
- CM Naidu flags off 30 solid waste management machines, sets up Swachh Andhra Corporation
- Chhattisgarh Environment Minister appeals to people to avoid firecrackers this Diwali