New Delhi, 31 Aug (ANI): Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Coal, Power, Renewable Energy, and Mines, Piyush Goyal on Thursday described the decision of demonetization as 100 per cent success. He also said that money which was not kept in banks has come been deposited and is also traceable. Goyal said he got amazed when black money got deposited into bank, adding that amount helped in growth of Indian economy.
- Next story CM Yogi inaugurates Kailash Mansarovar Bhawan in Ghaziabad
- Previous story Mumbai building collapse: It was over a century old and dilapidated, informs Builder
- Champions League: Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp hails team’s performance for 3-0 win against Man City
- Class 5th student writes exams with his feet
- Doctors strike enters 8th day, patients suffer
- Another Ambedkar’s statue vandalised in Uttar Pradesh’s Firozabad
- MMT, Flipkart to become partners to transform travel industry