New Delhi, 31 Aug (ANI): Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Coal, Power, Renewable Energy, and Mines, Piyush Goyal on Thursday described the decision of demonetization as 100 per cent success. He also said that money which was not kept in banks has come been deposited and is also traceable. Goyal said he got amazed when black money got deposited into bank, adding that amount helped in growth of Indian economy.
- Demonetisation has helped bring accountability to money: Piyush Goyal
- Mumbai building collapse: It was over a century old and dilapidated, informs Builder
- Sanjay Dutt’s royal look in Omung Kumar’s ‘The Good Maharaja’ is out
- The pungent taste of northeast delicacies hits the food map of the world
- Gorakhpur tragedy: 70 children die in last 4 days at BRD hospital