Patna (Bihar), Oct 18 (ANI): In yet another case of medical apathy in the country, a man in Bihar’s Patna was forced to carry his 9-year-old daughter’s body on shoulder after being allegedly denied an ambulance by a government hospital. After hospital authorities refused to help him, the distraught man carried his daughter’s body on his shoulder for over 4 kilometers. However, the authorities at AIIMS hospital refuted the allegations. This is not the first incident when the relatives of a deceased were denied ambulance to carry the body to their village.
- Next story Nepal PM reshuffles cabinet
- Previous story Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute rusticates 14 female students
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh
- Man allegedly stabbed to death by unidentified assailants