Patna (Bihar), Oct 18 (ANI): In yet another case of medical apathy in the country, a man in Bihar’s Patna was forced to carry his 9-year-old daughter’s body on shoulder after being allegedly denied an ambulance by a government hospital. After hospital authorities refused to help him, the distraught man carried his daughter’s body on his shoulder for over 4 kilometers. However, the authorities at AIIMS hospital refuted the allegations. This is not the first incident when the relatives of a deceased were denied ambulance to carry the body to their village.
- Nepal PM reshuffles cabinet
- Denied ambulance, man walks home carrying daughter’s body on shoulder
- Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute rusticates 14 female students
- Andhra Rural Development Minister pitches for clean Vijayawada
- Watch: Saryu river lights up with diyas as Yogi Adityanath celebrates ‘Diwali’