Shreyas Talpade has donned the director’s hat for the Hindi remake of his Marathi production, ‘Poshter Boyz’. Besides the actor himself, the film stars the Deol brothers, Sunny and Bobby, and is inspired by a real-life case of three men finding themselves on a poster promoting vasectomy accidently.
- Next story ‘Khazana Ghazal Festival 2017’ Rehearsal.
- Previous story ‘Happy’ Afghan girls compete at robotics meet after US visa woes
- Whistleblower apologises for role in Cambridge Analytica, says company could impact elections
- Minnesota officer charged with murder in Australian’s death: authorities
- Rahul Gandhi again shows his devotional side, visits temple, church and dargah in poll-bound Karnataka
- Potato farmer allegedly ends life, family seeks Government aid
- Cleaners take out thousands of ‘notes to God’ at Jerusalem’s Western Wall