Patna (Bihar), Aug 16 (ANI): Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi on Wednesday lashed out at Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) party workers over their frustration for attacking his convoy. Deputy CM Sushil Kumar Modi alleged that at least three to four hundred people attacked him. He blamed RJD Chief Lalu Prasad Yadav’s frustration after he was left out of the power from Bihar.
- Deputy CM Sushil Modi blames RJD’s frustration over convoy attack
- Video: A bike rider young man died due to bike racing
- Britain’s new aircraft carrier ‘Queen Elizabeth’ arrives in Portsmouth
- Viral Video, A bus fell to 300 feet below in ditch in Himachal Pradesh
- North Korea maps out detailed plan for missile launches