Patna (Bihar), Aug 16 (ANI): Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi on Wednesday lashed out at Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) party workers over their frustration for attacking his convoy. Deputy CM Sushil Kumar Modi alleged that at least three to four hundred people attacked him. He blamed RJD Chief Lalu Prasad Yadav’s frustration after he was left out of the power from Bihar.
- Next story For bright future, India needs more educational professional: CM Chandrababu Naidu
- Previous story Video: A bike rider young man died due to bike racing
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh
- Man allegedly stabbed to death by unidentified assailants