Mansa (Punjab), Aug 25 (ANI): After Dera Sacha Sauda Chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh was found guilty in rape case by a Panchkula court on Friday, several followers took to streets and created massive destruction, injuring over 100 people. Violence broke out in Panchkula and nearby areas as supporters went on a rampage setting government buildings and media OB vans on fire. Government offices have also been vandalised. However, six army companies were deployed in the area to control the situation.
- Next story Demand to release missing Sindhi activist Punhal Sario intensifies
- Previous story Watch: 2 train coaches set on fire as Dera chief followers turn violent, death toll at 12
- Tyga TURNED ON by Iggy Azalea LATE NIGHT Tweet About…
- Gigi Hadid Without Zayn Malik, Looks Happier Than Ever!
- Nude Movie Review Ravi Jadhav , Kalyanee Muley and Chhaya Kadam Marathi Film 2018
- Ashi Singh aka Naina Reveals Secrets Of Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai Set Compares Sameer With Ranveer Singh
- Srishti Jain Plays Guess The Dialogue Game Meri Durga Bollywood Quiz