Mansa (Punjab), Aug 25 (ANI): After Dera Sacha Sauda Chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh was found guilty in rape case by a Panchkula court on Friday, several followers took to streets and created massive destruction, injuring over 100 people. Violence broke out in Panchkula and nearby areas as supporters went on a rampage setting government buildings and media OB vans on fire. Government offices have also been vandalised. However, six army companies were deployed in the area to control the situation.
- Next story Demand to release missing Sindhi activist Punhal Sario intensifies
- Previous story Watch: 2 train coaches set on fire as Dera chief followers turn violent, death toll at 12
- Thousands of Russians attend Nemtsov memorial marches
- Dolce & Gabbna Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan
- Indian film industry saddened by Sridevi’s demise
- DRDO successfully tests flight indigenous Rustom-2 drone
- Andhra Pradesh focusing more to skill up in technology: AP IT Minister Nara Lokesh at CII Summit