New Delhi, Aug 25 (ANI): With thousands of followers coming to Panchkula ahead of the alleged rape case against the Sirsa-based Dera Sacha Sauda Chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim, Railways suspended more than 200 trains on the route to avoid any untoward incident. Giving details CPRO Neeraj Sharma said that Railways got the instruction from Punjab and Haryana government to cancel trains. Sharma said that mostly local trains have been cancelled.
- Dera chief verdict: Railways cancelled over 200 trains, confirms Northern Railways CPRO
- Amit Shah and Smriti Irani took oath as Rajya Sabha MPs
- Ram Rahim’s women supporters are stand on both sides of road along with sticks in Sirsa
- World Championships- Sakshi Malik & Vinesh Phogat Crash Out
- Horse police are fully prepared to maintain peace in Panchkula