New Delhi, Aug 25 (ANI): With thousands of followers coming to Panchkula ahead of the alleged rape case against the Sirsa-based Dera Sacha Sauda Chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim, Railways suspended more than 200 trains on the route to avoid any untoward incident. Giving details CPRO Neeraj Sharma said that Railways got the instruction from Punjab and Haryana government to cancel trains. Sharma said that mostly local trains have been cancelled.
- Next story Sub-inspector killed in encounter with dacoits
- Previous story Amit Shah and Smriti Irani took oath as Rajya Sabha MPs
- European Parliamentarians, experts lambast Pakistan for sheltering terrorists
- South Asia Newsline (Weekly programme) – Mar 16, 2018
- 67% Indian mid-size businesses hit by ransomware, says survey
- Man allegedly kills nephew’s wife with sword
- Woman kills mentally-challenged husband with help of brother-in-laws