New Delhi, Aug 25 (ANI): With thousands of followers coming to Panchkula ahead of the alleged rape case against the Sirsa-based Dera Sacha Sauda Chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim, Railways suspended more than 200 trains on the route to avoid any untoward incident. Giving details CPRO Neeraj Sharma said that Railways got the instruction from Punjab and Haryana government to cancel trains. Sharma said that mostly local trains have been cancelled.
- Next story Sub-inspector killed in encounter with dacoits
- Previous story Amit Shah and Smriti Irani took oath as Rajya Sabha MPs
- Trump to terminate arms control treaty, Russia “violated” it
- “Not satisfied” until we find answer: Trump on Khashoggi
- Australia’s O’Toole wins Timbersports world championship
- Nitin Gadkari, Devendra Fadnavis inaugurate Domestic Cruise Terminal in Mumbai
- BJP releases candidate list for Chhattisgarh Assembly elections