Sirsa (Haryana), Aug 25 (ANI): After CBI court in Panchkula pronounced Dera Sacha Sauda chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh guilty in rape case; Inspector General of Police (IGP) Amitabh Singh Dhillon on Friday said that everything is perfectly under control in the Sirsa district of Haryana. IGP Singh appealed people that they should not sensationalise the issue unnecessarily. However, the quantum of sentence will be announced on August 28.
- Dera chief verdict: Situation is completely under control, says IGP Amitabh Singh Dhillon
- ESL Narasimhan performs pooja on occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi in Khairatabad
- Protest erupts, mediapersons attacked after Dera chief convicted guilty in rape case
- Seventeen people killed in Russia bus crash
- Was More Frightened Than Excited- Big B Shares 1st Memory Of KBC