Sirsa (Haryana), Aug 29 (ANI): Curfew has finally been relaxed in Haryana’s Sirsa for 12 hours i.e. from 7 am to 7 pm. However, Bajekan, Nazia Khera and Debu road area are still under curfew. The decision was taken in view of no violent incident reported following the sentence of rape convict and Dera Chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh. Though schools and colleges are open in the city, the attendance is extremely low as the chances of violence cannot be denied. According to officials, this is the second time since Sunday that the curfew has been relaxed. Sirsa remained sensitive after Dera Sacha Sauda Chief was found guilty by a Panchkula court.
- Next story North Korea’s ‘reckless’ missile launch over Japan sharply escalates tension
- Previous story Evangeline Lilly shares first look of her ‘Ant Man and the Wasp’ suit
- ‘Lava bomb’ leaves 23 injured on Hawaii tour boat
- Udaan 17th July 2018 | Upcoming Twist | Bollywood Event
- Mayawati removes Jai Prakash Singh from national coordinator post
- 8 Olympic Games Changed The Face Of Indian Sports- Sharath Kamal
- DCW chief Swati Maliwal demands capital punishment in minor girl rape cases