Sirsa (Haryana), Aug 29 (ANI): Curfew has finally been relaxed in Haryana’s Sirsa for 12 hours i.e. from 7 am to 7 pm. However, Bajekan, Nazia Khera and Debu road area are still under curfew. The decision was taken in view of no violent incident reported following the sentence of rape convict and Dera Chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh. Though schools and colleges are open in the city, the attendance is extremely low as the chances of violence cannot be denied. According to officials, this is the second time since Sunday that the curfew has been relaxed. Sirsa remained sensitive after Dera Sacha Sauda Chief was found guilty by a Panchkula court.
- Dera mayhem: Curfew relaxed in violence-hit Sirsa for 12 hours
- Evangeline Lilly shares first look of her ‘Ant Man and the Wasp’ suit
- Big B compliments Rajkummar Rao’s performance in ‘Bareilly Ki Barfi’ through a handwritten letter
- Education department organises awareness program for differently abled students
- Watch: 654 bottles of liquor destroyed by administration