Sirsa-based Dera Sacha Sauda followers have started reaching the sect’s Sector-23 based Naam Charcha Ghar three days ahead of the verdict in rape case against the chief, Gurmeet Ram Rahim, at the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court in Chandigarh on August 25.
- Dera Sacha Sauda Followers Stockpile Petrol, Weapons Ahead Of Rape Verdict
- Nepal PM Deuba to begin four-day visit to India today
- Malegaon blast case: Lt. Colonel Purohit out on bail after 9 years
- Bihar flood fury continues: Youth washed away, local MP threatens administration
- Students’ future in dark as primary school remains closed in absence of teachers