Chandigarh, Aug 26 (ANI): Haryana Chief Secretary Depinder Singh on Saturday said the state government will compensate 100 per-cent damage losses suffered during the Dera violence. Depinder Singh said that 524 persons have been arrested and eight FIRs have been registered against them for inciting and participating in the violence. He added that the death toll in the Dera violence has reached 28 which include 24 men, three women and one child.
- Previous story Sidharth Malhotra receives backlash for plugging ‘A Gentleman’ ahead of verdict against Dera chief
- Dera violence: 8 FIRs registered, 524 people arrested, informs Haryana Chief Secretary
- Sidharth Malhotra receives backlash for plugging ‘A Gentleman’ ahead of verdict against Dera chief
- Yogi Adityanath distributes relief material to flood victims
- Over 600 trains cancelled amid ongoing Dera violence: Northern Railways CPRO
- Pulwama encounter: 2 CRPF jawans, 1 constable killed in fidayeen attack, confirms Lt Gen J.S. Sandhu