New Delhi, Oct 15 (ANI): Ace designer Anju Modi presented her ‘Swadeshi’ collection on day 4 of the ongoing Amazon India Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2018. Inspired by swadeshi movement, Modi’s collection was a tribute to the patriotic flavor of Indian clothing. The key elements of striped and checkered patterns with slubed yarns, aged and faded feel, and gauzy texture made it a perfect closing show. The fourth day of fashion extravaganza saw standout shows by designer labels Shivan & Narresh and Dhruv Kapoor. The 5-day fashion gala will conclude on October 15.
- Next story ‘Kashmir issue’ gifted by First PM Jawaharlal Nehru, Congress: Shivraj Chouhan
- Previous story AIFW SS’18 Day 4: Vaani Kapoor turns showstopper for designer Payal Jain
- “Amit shah’s letter is full of lies, half truths and arrogant attacks”: CM Naidu
- Cadets hit out at Rahul Gandhi over his NCC remark
- Fire breaks out in godown in Delhi’s Swaroop Nagar, later doused
- CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan congratulates state farmers for Krishi Karman Award
- Virginia student says ‘never again’ for black female victims