New Delhi, July 29 (ANI): Designer Monisha Jaising showcased her most colossal collection ‘Opera’ at the ongoing India Couture Week 2017 in New Delhi. Inspired by the Opera, Monisha’s collection harmonises with the evolution of displaying one’s finery and the mesmerizing dynamics of performance on stage. Demonstrating the individuality of these fashion ensembles, the collection radiates elements of exuberant fabrics and airy silhouettes. Bollywood diva Shilpa Shetty Kundra turned muse for designer Monisha and looked ravishing in her opera red outfit. The collection sets the stage with a theatrical variation of fabrics composed of lame, velvet metallics, tulle, banarasi, metallic satin and much more. With a dramatic ethnic flair infused with contemporary details, the assortment of pieces carry concept lehengas, evening dresses, cocktail saris, evening gowns, crop tops and ball skirts.
- Designer Monisha Jaising showcased ‘Opera’ collection at ICW Day 5
- Terrorism was over in Jammu & Kashmir till 2014: Rahul Gandhi
- Dorit Kemsley Flaunts Massive CLEAVAGE In Low-Cut Suit and Sheer Skirt At iGo.live Launch Event
- Elizabeth Olsen Rocks Floral Dress At ‘Wind River’ Los Angeles Premiere
- Elizabeth Olsen and Jeremy Renner PDA At “Wind River” Los Angeles Premiere