New Delhi, Aug 29 (ANI): The Song of the Summer, ‘Despacito’ has officially tied with Mariah Carey’s hit ‘One Sweet Day’ for most weeks at No. 1 on Billboard’s Hot 100 chart. According to Billboard, the song led the list for a 16th week, the most weeks at No. 1 ever for a single. ‘Despacito’ is now tied with Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men’s ‘One Sweet Day,’ which broke the record for the longest stay atop the Hot 100 and established the 16-week record that still stands to this day back in 1995. The video for the original version of ‘Despacito’ became the first video in YouTube history to hit three billion views earlier this month. According to Nielsen Music, the song has sold 2.239 million digital tracks. The song has been no. 1 on Billboard’s Hot Latin chart for almost double the length as Billboard’s Hot 100, at 30 weeks, which also makes it Billboard Hot Latin’s longest-running chart-topper.
- Next story Sanjay Leela Bhansali Bids Adieu To Ganpati Bappa
- Previous story Dead body found pieced into two in Manganam
- SPC would help strengthen the interface between police & student: Rajnath Singh
- 1 person dead, 2 in critical condition after Chennai building collapses
- A new research answers why some people just can’t resist eating
- Popular platforms to own & sell property hassle-free
- Long recovery ahead for mom in Missouri tragedy