Jaipur, December 12 (ANI): Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje recently launched ‘Wildlife Matters Rajasthan 2014-17’ report based on wildlife conservation in state at Hanthi Gaon situated in Jaipur. On this occasion, the chief minister said the dream to provide all facilities to Mahout families and elephants is taking shape. The CM also observed the development work done at Hanthi Gaon worth Rs 8 crore. The CM said with the development of all the facilities and arrangements at one place, number of tourists will increase and Mahout families would get the alternate source of income. She also fed banana, jaggery and green fodder to elephant named ‘Chanchal’.
- Next story Watch: PM Modi reaches Dharoi Dam via sea plane, will now visit Ambaji Temple
- Previous story Virat Kohli married with Anushka Sharma in Italy
- Facebook stock drops further
- We want to develop one entrepreneur from one house: CM Naidu
- 2018032062.mp4Gangaur procession adorns Jaipur with its regal pomp and pageantry
- Watch: Padma Awards 2018: MS Dhoni and 42 others honoured
- AP CM lashes out at Centre, says “I went to Delhi seeking support, but in vain”