Mumbai, Oct 12 (ANI): Former Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) chairman Gajendra Chauhan, on Thursday, asserted that developments made during his tenure will help his newly-appointed successor Anupam Kher in running the prestigious institute. Gajendra Chauhan added that he played his FTII innings as a 20-20 cricket match despite facing criticism, adding that he had only one year and two months duration to complete the pending tasks. Chauhan extended his congratulations to Kher. “I am sure Anupam Kher sahab will do good work. My good wishes are with him”, the ex FTII chief said.
- Next story Female elephant dies allegedly due to electrocution
- Previous story Paid tribute to Martyred IAF commandos Milind Kishore and Nilesh Kumar in Chandigarh
- ISI instructed Chief Justice to not release Nawaz Sharif and his daughter till elections: Islamabad HC Justice
- ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ actor Siddharth Shukla rams BMW into 3 cars, injuring 1
- UK’s Gravesend boasts of one of the largest Gurdwara complex
- Couple from Poland inspired by Kashmiri culture, renews vows in Srinagar
- Mamata Banerjee’s own people don’t applaud her speeches: Babul Supriyo