Mumbai, Oct 12 (ANI): Former Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) chairman Gajendra Chauhan, on Thursday, asserted that developments made during his tenure will help his newly-appointed successor Anupam Kher in running the prestigious institute. Gajendra Chauhan added that he played his FTII innings as a 20-20 cricket match despite facing criticism, adding that he had only one year and two months duration to complete the pending tasks. Chauhan extended his congratulations to Kher. “I am sure Anupam Kher sahab will do good work. My good wishes are with him”, the ex FTII chief said.
- Next story Female elephant dies allegedly due to electrocution
- Previous story Paid tribute to Martyred IAF commandos Milind Kishore and Nilesh Kumar in Chandigarh
- Alia Bhatt, Michael Diego Luna and Shakun Batra at Panel Discussion of Narcos Mexico
- Armaan, Amaal Malik and Mika Singh at Launch Dabboo Malik Video Song Tum Pukaar Lo
- Grand Trailer Launch Of ‘Kedarnath’ With Sara Ali and Sushant Singh Rajput
- Pence says ’empire and aggression’ have no place in Indo-Pacific
- ‘Fantastic Beasts’ sequel cast laugh about seeing quirky poster art