The German government expresses its anger and dismay as it confirms two German nationals were killed in an apparently deliberate attack on tourists at a popular Red Sea resort in Egypt on Friday (July 14). David Doyle reports.
- Next story Honolulu high-rise fire kills three, including mother and son
- Previous story Trump: ‘Very, very close to ending healthcare nightmare’
- PM Modi confers awards for excellence in public administration
- Rahul Gandhi must apologise for Congress leaders’ ‘saffron terror’ remarks: Amit Shah
- We have taken steps for welfare of every section of society: CM Raje
- Centre’s amendment in POCSO Act receives mixed reaction
- Watch: Indore rape accused thrashed by public in court