Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu), July 26 (ANI): With a unique passion of collecting antique clocks, a man from Coimbatore, Abuthagir, has collected clocks from across the world, including United States, Russia, Japan and other countries. He has more than 100 clocks of different brands and varieties like Ansonia, Sieko, Bim Bam, Wehrle, Transistor Clocks and Analog clocks. These were all manufactured between 1778 and 1995. Speaking to ANI, Abuthagir said he was always late for school as there were no clocks at that time. After finishing his school, he started collecting antique clocks and has his own mini museum.
- Next story Woman activists protest against wine shops
- Previous story Shocking! Lizard found in food served on Poorva Express
- Delhiites stage protest against massive tree felling
- CM Yogi takes ‘Swachhta’ pledge during cleanliness drive in Lucknow
- Sikh leadership express anger over Pak’s move to prevent Indian HC from visiting Panja Sahib
- CM Yogi begins cleanliness drive at Gomti river bank in Lucknow
- Watch: Building collapses during anti-encroachment drive, one person gravely injured