Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh), July 17 (ANI): Devotees were seen queuing up outside the ‘Kashi Vishwanath Temple’ on the second Monday of the holy month of ‘Sawan.’ Chanting religious slogans, the devotees eagerly waited to offer their prayers at the holy shrine. The most famous temple in the holy city, Kashi Vishwanath Temple holds immense religious importance in Hinduism. A Jyotirlinga of the Lord Shiva is established at this temple. All Mondays which fall during the month of ‘Sawan’ are considered auspicious and devotees observe fasts during this time.
- Next story Watch: Rehearsal of President’s swearing-in ceremony
- Previous story Ram Nath Kovind will win Presidential elections with ease: Venkaiah Naidu
- Tulip Garden in Craignano Nature Park becomes the main attraction for tourists
- Students vandalise public property after one of their friends died in road accident
- Massive landslide leaves several people homeless in Udhampur
- Watch: Visuals of rapid mobility and redeployment exercise by IAF from inside helicopter
- Auto driver allegedly rapes minor, enraged locals protest on streets