The DGP Satyanarayana Rao, Bengaluru central prison has denied all the charges which claim him to be a beneficiary from AIADMK chief V K Sasikala’s alleged stint in the Bengaluru Central Prison where a private kitchen and other special treatment is provided to her in exchange for Rs. 2 crores with the prison officials. DIG D. Roopa had published a report of a detailed inspection citing the same thing who is under fire from her officials.
- Next story DGP Denies Charges, Tables Turn On Dig Roopa In Sasikala Case\
- Previous story DGP Denies Charges, Tables Turn On Dig Roopa In Sasikala Case\
- President Kovind hosts banquet for Seychelles counterpart, PM Modi, EAM Swaraj in attendance
- Ben Affleck, Lindsay Shookus take relationship to next level
- Trump claims ‘a lot of progress’ in Middle East
- Any order of court, NGT will be strictly abided by: NBCC Managing Director
- I dedicate my award as tribute to Sridevi: Nawazuddin